How to get involved.

Want to help?

Kingston is home to a highly regarded medical research facility that studies ways to help allergy sufferers cope. If you have ragweed allergies, you can help advance this research by volunteering to participate in upcoming studies.groupa

If you suffer from a runny nose, sneezing and itchy eyes from mid-August to first frost, you may be allergic to ragweed and able to contribute to research at Kingston General Hospital’s Allergy Unit. To volunteer or find out more information, you can call the allergy unit at:

613-546-5300 / 1-877-6POLLEN